Sunday 26 February 2012

Howdy-Do~ !

Wow, so it's been over a month since my last post! Whaat ~ I'm sorry to all my (non-existent) readers! It's been quite a busy February, to be quite honest :P

That and, I've been hooked on playing games on my PSP again! Heh, well, first up was Warriors Orochi 2, but for some reason, I can never play Wu Stage-3. o_O It would always hang after the map screen and cause my PSP to crash! But never mind, since I've already played it when it was out on the PS2, I decided to give up and focus on Crisis Core instead which, if I may say, is an awesome game (save for Genesis, but that's a different story altogether -_-;; ) managed to finish the game too! Which, of course is a big sense of achievement, no? WRONG! Because once again, as I was viewing the epilogue, this game decided it would be a good idea to also hang and crash on me! Which leaves me no choice but to wait for Leanne to come back in June with my games so I can properly play -_-;; sigh~

But in other news (again!) I finally have a new phone! ;) Well, won't really go into super details with that, just that I'm very veyr happy to have this new baby! And a cute cover to go with it, much thanks to my sister, or course, who bought it for me *____*

And that's it from me, for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment