Sunday 20 November 2011

20/11/11

I somehow busted my leg up :/ No real idea how, but I suspect yesterday's kickboxing session made it worse. heh. (=w=)~~ Hopefully it gets better tomorrow. /sobs in hands

Anyway, I re-dyed my hair again today, courtesy of Leanne. Before that, however, we managed to stop by Hartamas Shopping Center because she wanted to buy a book :D Other than that, she also belanja'd me froyo (so nice right XD), and I have to say... it's REALLY good stuff... like seriously! For the amount of money we paid, the serving and quality is really worth it... not to mention the flavour is yummy too (too bad it's only a monthly flavour)!

mine & Leanne's :}


After that, we headed home and she proceeded to dye my hair! We enjoyed some tea while waiting for the dye to settle while watching some videos. :) I had Blackcurrant and Hibiscus Tea (which was too sour for my liking :S ) while Leanne settled for the Green Tea. After everything was done, I headed home (once again, thank you Leanne Saw for being my unyielding driver LOL!), and here I am now... sitting here typing this entry while my right foot is nicely bandaged up. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment